At climatech-sa.com LLC, we appreciate your inherent right to know how your personal information is used and shared, so we attach great importance to your privacy, and we are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your data when you use our site, applications or any future services related to climatech-sa.com.
- You should periodically review this policy to see what changes may occur, and your continued use of our site and applications after the changes are made constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions thereof after modification.
- If you have questions about your privacy, your legal rights, or any additional questions, you can contact us through our Help Center.
- We do not collect data from anyone under 18 years old. If we discover or have been informed that someone below that age has provided us with personal data, we will immediately delete it.
- We will not at any time sell or rent your personal information to third parties within our normal business scope, we will only share certain information for specific legitimate purposes as described in the following terms of this policy.
- This document is available in Arabic and English.
What information do we collect?
1- The data we automatically collect when you use climatech-sa.com:
We may automatically collect some or all of the following information when you visit climatech website or use its services to improve your browsing experience and make it more convenient to you, such as:
- Your device information:
Including the operating system version, the network used, browser type, browsing information on our site, and how many times you use the site.
- Your location information:
Based on your device’s permissions, we automatically collect and process information about your physical location, using various technologies such as your IP address, GPS.
location data allows you to easily see nearby stores and products and help you to post your ads to users near you.
- Your activity information:
We may collect some information about your activity on our platform, including the sites from which you accessed climatech, the timing, duration and numbers of visits, the searches you have made, the stores, categories, and items that may be interesting for you.
Cookies are used to improve your experience on our platform by:
- Remember your preferences while browsing, to view the related content and ads.
- Support our protection procedures and detect fraudulent activities.
- Analyze how you access and use our platform, and how well they perform. This information is used to maintain, operate and continuously improve our services.
You can set your browser to reject all or some of the cookies and if you disable or reject them, you may not be able to access some parts of our platform or services.
2- Additional information we collect when you register your account
- Your account information
- When registering your personal account for shopping on climatech-sa.com and completing the required data, we collect the information you have provided to us such as name, phone number .
- When you register as a seller to open your store on climatech-sa.com, you provide us with additional information such as store name, its picture or logo, email and phone number, country, city, address If you own a store with a known address, you can add it, so your nearby customers can easily visit you, the type of products you sell , the national ID or passport and a simplified description of your store.
- If you purchase one of our paid advertising services that may be announced in the future, we will collect information about the payment methods used to protect your financial rights and the rights of climatech-sa.com company.
- When you use the chat service on climatech-sa.com to communicate with other users, we may analyze information exchanged between users to prevent fraud and enhance safety by blocking abusive or unwanted messages.
- Contact us information
- We may collect additional information about you when you contact the climatech-sa.com customer support team or by answering some questionnaires to assess your satisfaction with our services.
- We may also collect some reviews and comments you make on our platform.
How do we utilize your personal information?
We use your personal information for several purposes, such as:
- Enable you to access and benefit from our diverse services.
- Improve your experience on our platform and make sure they meet your ambitions.
- Provide content that is relevant and appropriate to you, such as giving you more relevant search results or suggestions for content you might prefer to see based on the content you’ve interacted with.
- Providing services and support from our customer service team.
- Measure the level of our services, analyze and improve the quality of the content displayed to our users.
- Prevent illegal, prohibited, fraudulent and suspicious activities.
- To communicate with you by email, notifications, text messages, or phone; to inform you of our promotions, to verify the information you have provided, or to offer suggestions and recommendations about our services that may concern you.
- In order to provide you with a reliable and secure platform, you can rely on.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which we have collected, including meeting any legal requirements, accounting reports or for the purposes of improving our various services.
- We may store, encrypt and process the information we collect about you inside or outside your country in order to provide the best possible protection for our users.
- The information we collect about you is stored on secure servers supported by the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- We use appropriate security and encryption technologies and procedures to prevent any illegal or unauthorized access to your information.
- We regularly evaluate the security of our servers and periodically check them for compliance with our information security program at climatech-sa.com.
Our information security program is designed for the following purposes:
- Secure your data against sudden loss or illegal access.
- Identify potential risks and avoid them as much as possible.
- Reduce security risks including assessment and permanent testing to prevent them.
- Encrypt all payment information that may exist on our platform using internationally approved encryption technology SSL (SECURE SOCKETS LAYER).
- It should be noted that while we have taken all necessary measures and precautions to protect your information, data transmission over the Internet or other open networks is not completely secure.
- For more information on how to protect your personal information, read the Safety Rules document.
- Our platform may contain links to third-party sites or applications.
- The terms contained here apply only to the information we collect on our site, and we are not responsible for any sites other than climatech-sa.com.
With whom we may share your information?
We may have to share some of your personal information with the parties listed below for the purposes described above
- Service Providers
- We may use third-party service providers to help us provide some of our services, such as cloud storage facilities or payment services providers.
- Service providers may be located inside or outside your country.
- We regularly monitor service providers and ask them to respect the security of our customers’ personal information and process it in accordance with the law.
- We do not allow them to use that information for any special purposes other than those specified by us in accordance with our strict instructions.
- Data analysis and marketing platforms
- In order to improve our users’ experience, we will occasionally share your non-identifiable information with analytics providers that help us understand how people use our platform and services. Such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and other data analysis platforms that we may consider appropriate and secure.
- In cases of sale and acquisition
- We may disclose your personal information if our platform is sold or acquired, and it will be transmitted to the potential buyer, in order to maintain the activity of our platform according to the purposes described in this policy and if this happens will be announced to our users.
- Law enforcement authorities and government agencies
- By law, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities and government agencies or other relevant third parties to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- We are obliged to do so by orders of the competent court or other legal services of your country to be bound by the law
- Publicly available information
- When posting an item for sale using our platform, you may choose to make certain personal information visible to climatech-sa.com users.
- This may include your store name, address, email address, contact number, location, or pages of your store on social media sites.
- Please note that any information you provide to other users may be shared with them, so please consider our discretion in this regard.
Your legal rights
You have the following legal rights relating to your personal information based on how you interact with our Platform:
- The right to request access to your personal information, to have a copy of the data we hold about you, and to verify that we process it legally.
- The right to request correction or updating of any information we have about you and to enable us to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- The right to object to the processing of your information at any time, and provide legitimate reasons for this to be researched and answered by our legal team as soon as possible in accordance with applicable laws.
- Your continued use of our services after the modification of this policy constitutes your tacit consent.
How to contact us
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, the exercise of your legal rights, or any additional information, please contact climatech-sa.com customer support team through