The Condair EL Self-generated electrode boiler steam humidifier that offers hygienic steam humidification to to an air handling unit or duct or directly to a room via an electrode boiler steam. It is easy to install, use and service.
The steam cylinders of the Condair EL last up to three times longer than similar models due to advanced water quality management. The mineral content of the water is precisely monitored and managed. Water with high mineral content is drained and fresh water added only as required, thus minimizing scale build-up and reducing the energy needed to heat fresh water.
When servicing is needed, the Condair EL’s design makes it easy to drain, remove and replace the disposable steam cylinders, keeping downtime to a minimum. Cleanable cylinders are also available.
An advanced touch screen control panel makes operation simple while providing detailed diagnostic reporting. A USB connection allows performance data to be downloaded into Excel and the humidifier’s software to be easily updated.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated controller with touch screen, user and help menu.
- Up to 180kg/h for AHUs or direct room humidification up to 45kg/h.
- Operates on standard mains water.
- Steam Cylinder: Cleanable with exchangeable Electrodes or replaceable.
- Exceptionally long cylinder lifetime.
- Stage electrode use for optimum performance throughout cylinder life.
- Operating and display Unit: Controller for continuous modulating control system with built-in PI Controller.
- RFI Remote signalling of ‘Error’, ‘Service’, ‘Steam demand/production’ and ‘Unit on’.
- USB port for diagnostic reporting in Excel.