The Condair GS offers high-capacity steam humidification with low operating costs. The economy of using gas makes this humidifier around 60% cheaper to power than an equivalent electric steam humidifier. This can provide a fast payback when replacing electric steam, especially on high-capacity systems.
This gas-fired humidifier incorporates a 360° flame encircling the burner, which provides a high thermal efficiency of over 90%. This results in a faster response to humidification requirements, closer humidity control and minimal gas consumption.
The Condair GS has been designed to incorporate large flat heat exchangers that shed their limescale during operation, helping to reduce maintenance and maintain efficient heat transfer.
The system incorporates the latest touch screen control technology and can connect to Modbus and BACnet IP/MSTP (slave) as standard.
Features & benefits
- NEW High energy efficiency with optional condensing heat exchanger
- Large steam outputs with the economy of gas heating
- Can used mains, RO or softened water
- Large flat surfaces on heat exchanger for easy scale removal
- Water conductivity management for reduced scale build-up and closer humidity control