The Condair HP delivers adiabatic humidification and cooling to an air handling unit (AHU) or duct. A series of nozzles mounted across the air stream atomize water under high pressure creating a fine mist that is rapidly absorbed.
A droplet separator downstream removes any not evaporated moisture from the air ensuring droplet-free humidification.
The nozzle lines are connected to a high pressure pump station and a water treatment system. Minerals are removed from the supply water before it is provided to the nozzle lines at between 60-70bar.
The nozzles and their manifolds are manufactured from high quality stainless steel. The oil-free high pressure pump also has stainless steel construction and carries an 8,000 hour guarantee.
Features and benefits
- Low energy, high capacity humidification & cooling
- Can supply four AHUs from one pump station
- Humidification and evaporative cooling
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Easy to install and low service requirement